Monday 28 March 2016

Statistics #1 & Thanks

Dear Friends,

This blog has been now working for 15 days. I've been flabbergasted by your interest and I want to thank you all. A special mention to The Briefs in TBL for Snicks' shoutouts, as well as great blogs  gaycoultoure.net, gayculture.ucoz.com, gaycinema-gr.blogspot.gr and gaycinema-gr.blogspot.co.uk. Also to my friends who sang my praises in FB. Most of all, a great thank you to all of you who are reading this blog.

Since I'm a statistically minded person and since google blogger provides that particular service, here are some statistics of the nationalities of the people that have visited this blog. So far, the United States is the leader, with 1168 visits, followed by Greece with 546 visits. After that, four countries that are close together: the United Kingdom (81), Germany (74), Canada (68) and Ireland (50). Cyprus (16), France (13), Russia (11) and Australia (10) complete the Top 10. Then there are many countries with under 10 visits. I will try to remember them all: Panama, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Cameroon, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Japan, Cambodia, Turkey, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Austria. If anyone who's visited from another country from the above, please say so in the comments, so that I can correct this.

Once again, thanks everybody and have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent news LK! I too am a stats guy (scientist by training) so I appreciate this info. Long may it continue! By the way, are you based in Greece?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M421! I'm glad that you're enjoying my statistics. It's not my profession (I'm a doctor of medicine) but it might as well have been, I enjoy it so much. Also, yes, I am based in Greece.

      Delete
  2. I do appreciate the stats but just to clarify - long may the success of this blog continue! With continued promotion and word of mouth, I believe that it will increase and I will do my part! Onwards and upwards LK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a prince, M421! Thanks aa great lot!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.